Report a Lost or Stolen KU Card

If your KU Card has been lost or stolen, please report it immediately by logging into the KU Web Card Center, contact us by phone at 785-864-3322 or by email at

This action will deactivate your KU Card account and you should request a replacement card.

If you find your deactivated KU Card, log in to the KU Web Card Center and mark it as found if you have not already received a replacement card.  Once a replacement card is issued, your original card cannot be reactivated.

KU Web Card Center